Thursday, April 12, 2007

A Momento

Going through the Stereoscope slides, I see one from some time ago..



Miss Christine McAllister, who celebrates her birthday today, has always been a dear and true friend. I reminisce, fond memories find me. Although times and lives have changed, she still proves a trusted friend and most pleasant house-mate. Her heart was wooed and won by the noted Sir Edward Pearse, a talented gentleman of excellent repute and comportment, and, at their Caledon estate they have made a jouyously happy home together. She, with Edward, spends her time and effort tirelessly for the betterment of Steelhead and Caledon, an inspiration to any civic-minded soul. Lately she has taken up catering...after 10 days adrift, I must not think of food though....I hope for the occasion of wishing her many happy days when I may return.

No comments: