Saturday, April 7, 2007

An Aquatic Fantasy

A windless day and evening leave me stranded with my thoughts, which turn to the Steelhead ball I am missing.








I entertain the fancy of a Mermaid ball, as I peer down to the calm ocean depths, the serenity of cool waters surround me as my legs disappear, replaced by fishy fins. In my reverie, I cavort and am charmed by the fantastic creatures of the depths..









Only to return to my peaceful solitude, now drowsy, ready for the next day's journey, should the wind return.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

Anonymous said...

Very shorts, simple and easy to understand, bet some more comments from your side would be great

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.