Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Caleversary 2

What a celebration it has been! Fortunately I was able to attend several parts of the festivities, and here are the obligatory pics!

First, at midnight monday/tuesday the 24-hour revelries commenced at my neighbor's castle, the manse of Lord Cymru:








The Guvnah himself attended and, at one point, assumed a clever but telling disguise-




Duchess Gloire was able to join for the next set of Waltzes, Lord Primbroke acting as Master of the Dances-








Upon my return to Middlsea the next day, I was delightfully surprised that I had stumbled on a prime viewing spot for the fireworks, joining Hotspur and noble company on his ship's platform-







At one point I decided to inspect one of the skyrockets before it lifted, and found myself hoisted in the air along with it! Luckily I returned to earth safe and sound, rejoining the company to enjoy the marvelous display.


The final hours of the celebration continued at Cymru, with music courtesy of Sir Zenmondo-



As Her Grace Gloire could not join me for the dance, the kind Miss Discovolante allowed me waltz to end out the evening and the festivities.


Here's a toast to Caledon on her anniversary- and to her next year, to her people and her Guvnah- good health and prosperity to each and ev'ry!

No comments: