Friday, January 4, 2008

Windlight Elixer

After many unsuccessful courses of Laudunum, arsenic derivitives, etc I had given up on finding a cure for my ill-vision, listlessness and lethargy; I had resigned myself to awkward moments of obfuscated surroundings and stone-still inability to move or remain conscious for long periods at social gatherings, to my great chagrin...but then came along a new elixer! Masonic Tonic (Of Spurious Derivation but Singular Effectiveness at the Relief of Unwanted Wind and Light-Headedness) also known as "Windlight" has proven to a most wonderful compound! It has freed me of seeing grey blotchiness, of muscle contrition, and of fear of crowded places- my systems, vascular and others, emboldened by my trip to Phillip already, seem improved tenfold! My better system, and vision cleared, the first event of noteworthy nature I took in was Mr Hotspur O'Toole's rez day party- here are a few glimpses-

Automatons attack!




Cosmonauts float!




Pudding-wrestlers battle! (mmm, butterscotch!)




The leather emerges!
Altogether, a wonderful night, free for me from embarassing stiff-leggedness, thanks to the miracles of that magic elixer!




No comments: